Monday, January 25, 2016

Let's Talk!

I decided to do a new link up with Andrea and Erika.


This month's topic is New Years. I already wrote about some of my goals for the month back here.


I'm doing great on half of these goals, the jury's still out on the other half. Stay tuned for a recap next week.

Instead, I think I'll talk about a few things that I'm excited about in 2016.

I'm excited about going on a vacation! Where should we go? Should we bring the kids, or make it an adults only getaway? If we take the kids, we may go to Disneyland, or the Grand Canyon, or The Agent has a desire to see Wisconsin (side note-- is Wisconsin a vacation getaway? Where should we go and what should we do when we get there?). If we do an adult only getaway, I'm thinking Seattle, Boston, or Mexico. But then who will watch my babies? Do YOU want to watch them? Yeah, I didn't think so.

I'm excited about my career. I have been really liking my job since I've been promoted. I'm learning a lot and I'm excited about where I'm heading. I don't know how long this will last, but I am happy for now. I'm also excited that raises come out in March!

I'm excited for milestone birthdays! My Baby Bug will be turning TEN in March! Double digits-- where does the time go? She's already been planning her party-- she wants to have it at a laser tag place. I am totally ok with that-- I don't need a bunch of crazies at my house! In addition to Bug, my brother will be 30 and one of my best friends will be 40, both in October. My brother has already decided he wants to go to Reno for his birthday, but my girlfriend hasn't decided where  she wants to go, although she mentioned a long girls weekend in Nashville. I would be down for that!

I'm excited for a busy sporting season with the kids! Bug just started basketball season. Right when that gets over, BK will be starting baseball, and then when THAT'S over, we'll be doing swimming (maybe. I might be exhausted by then). BK is super sporty, but this is the first interest Bug has ever shown in sports. So far, she's doing great!

What are you excited for this year? Join in the kink up and let's talk!




Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

1 comment:

  1. DISNEY! DISNEY! You can't go wrong with DISNEY and the kids.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!