Thursday, November 26, 2015

So Very Thankful

1. Name a color you are thankful for.The red on the leaves of this tree


2. Something your spouse does that you are thankful for.
He loves to cook, and I'm thankful for that! Tonight it's fried chicken wings. Right now, they're soaking in buttermilk

3. Something your kids do that you are thankful for.
They cleaned their rooms without a fight today



4. A food you are thankful for.
Homemade chocolate chip cookies!

5. What recent good news are you thankful for?
This one is stumping me. I'm trying to stay positive, but this one is throwing me off. I recently received a teaser from our Christmas card photo shoot-- I'm thankful that she was able to get at least one cute shot! 
my photographer is awesome

6. Name a drink you are thankful for.
My new favorite: rum and coke milkshake


7. Name a restaurant you are thankful for.
I'll say the last one we went to: Macaroni Grill. Bug made a cartoon while she was waiting for her food: 

8. Talk about an animal you are thankful for.
My sweet Willow. She likes me best


9. Name a beauty product you are thankful for.
This foundation primer from smashbox is life changing


10. Name a cleaning product you are thankful for.
Baking soda is the only thing that gets the black grossness off my oven grates


11. What social media platform are you thankful for?
Thank you Pinterest for the cute stuff we were able to make this week! Here's breakfast on Tuesday:


12. Tell us why you are thankful for the last person who texted you.
That would be my dad. He is an awesome father and grandfather. It's hard to get specific on why I'm thankful for him, But I know it will be difficult to live without him. Here's his most recent picture, Bug took it of him on Saturday. Looking at this picture terrifies me. When did he get so grey? Why are his eyes watering? He looks so sad. Be happy, Dad. Your family loves you. 



13. Name a candy you are thankful for.
There's still lots of Halloween candy! I'm thankful that no one else in the family likes Butterfingers! 

14. Name an app on your phone that you are thankful for.
Cartwheel is the best!



15. What are you looking forward to that you are thankful for?
Turkey and stuffing and mashed potatoes and pie! You guys are all invited! See you at my dad's house at noon! 


Happy Thanksgiving! 


Mama’s Losin’ It

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

1 comment:

  1. A rum & coke milkshake?!?! I need to know more about this, STAT!!

    I can tell you to soak up your time with your dad and appreciate him with your whole heart... sounds like you already do, though. ;) I miss mine terribly.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!