Friday, September 25, 2015

Q and A-- Part 5


This is the last installment for awhile-- enjoy! 

81. What do you do to keep fit?
Not a lot. I was really good about going to spin class for awhile, but The Agent bought me by own spin bike so I could quit the gym. As I warned The Agent, I am not nearly as dedicated to riding when the bike it right here in the living room. 

82. Does your family have a “motto” – spoken or unspoken?
Not really.... we're really big on always telling the truth, even if you think you might get in trouble. That probably the closest thing we have to a motto.    

83. If you were ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce?
I would probably demand some sort of head examination for everyone, to try to determine how it was decided that I should rule a country. I can't even rule my house, so a country is out of the question. 
   
84. Who was your favorite teacher in school and why?
Mrs. Joy, 5th grade. I don't know if was as much the teacher as what we did. We had a whole unit on Yosemite pioneers. We had to pick a real pioneer, research them, write a paper on them, and then we had to dress up and pretend to be that person. We made fresh butter and jam,  we carved wooden spoons, made candles and sewed patchwork pillows. Then the enter class got to go to Yosemite over night and pretend we were Yosemite pioneers. My character was Florence Hutchins, the first white child born in Yosemite Valley.
 
85. What three things do you think of the most each day?

"I shouldn't have said that."
"I still have so much to do before that time."
"Please, just listen." 

86. If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
Warning: liable to explode at any given moment for no particular reason.

87. What song would you say  best sums you up?
Hmmmmm..... I'm going to go with "Cherish" by Madonna. 

88. What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee?
Ooh! Nicholas Sparks! We would talk books and I would give him his idea for his next novel (which he would dedicate to me!)
   
89. Who was your first crush?
Kindergarten-- Ronnie Conrad. He was short, with blond hair and blue eyes. He had had open heart surgery at some point in his young life, and you could see the top of his scar when he wore a polo shirt with the buttons  unbuttoned. I used to think that scar was so cute. 

90. What's the most interesting thing you can see out of your office or kitchen window?
I have my back to my office window, so I don't look out it very often. But when I do, there is a very nice view of the water feature fountain thing that is in front of the building. 
   
91. On a scale of 1-10 how funny would you say you are?
I think I am hilarious, but not everyone agrees. I would say I am a 7. 

92. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Stressed! A 19 year old girl and a 16 year old boy? Heaven help me! 
   
93. What was your first job?
I was 16 and worked at a pizza parlor. 

94. If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join?
I used to dream of being one of Madonna's back of singers!

 95. How many languages do  you speak?
Just English. I know enough Spanish to be able to leave my name and phone number on an answering machine, but don't expect me to be able to carry on a conversation! 

96. What is your favorite family tradition?
Didn't we already have this question? I feel like we have. Anyway, the answer is Black Friday shopping with my parents. I lost a lot of seniority when I got promoted into management, so this will likely be the last year I can do it for awhile. 

97. Who is the most intelligent person you know?
The Agent. 
   
98. If you had to describe yourself as an animal, which one would it be?
A cat. I am soft and sweet, but I scratch your eyeballs out if you cross me. 

99. What is one thing you will never do again?
I will never give birth again.... that makes me a little sad. 

100. Who knows you the best?
Probably The Agent.... he probably knows me better than i know myself, but I still feel like there's things he doesn't know about me. He doesn't know my favorite song, or my favorite movie, or how much syrup I like on my pancakes. I really don't know these things myself, so how can he know? 



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!