Friday, September 18, 2015

Q and A, part 4

More questions and answers.... are you learning all about me? Enjoy! 

61. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
The alarm goes off at 6 and we're out the door by 7:20, and that's with me having a cup of coffee and making the kids' lunches. I don't get all fancy while getting ready. 
   
62. What kitchen appliance do you use every day?
The coffee maker

63. What's your favorite fast food chain?
Hmmmm.... probably Wendy's. Love their fries.
   

64. What's your favorite family recipe?
My mom makes excellent pinto beans.... my stepmother's mother makes bomb potato salad.... my dad makes the best fried okra ever. All delicious choices. 

65. Do you love or hate rollercoasters?
Love them at a reputable amusement park.... you can't pay me enough to get on one of those rickety county fair coasters.   

66. What's your favorite family tradition?
Probably Black Friday shopping!
67. What is your favorite childhood memory?
camping with my family, with all the aunts, uncles, and cousins. My cousins and I were gone from morning to night and up to no good! 

68. What's your favorite movie?
Ever? Gosh, that's tough. I love 80's brat pack movies-- St. Elmo's Fire, The Breakfast Club, Say Anything, 16 Candles... all excellent. 

69. How old were you when you learned Santa wasn't real? How did you find out?
I don't remember a time when I thought Santa was real. BK is 6 and he still believes. Bug suspected when she was 7 and knew for sure when she was 8. 
   
70. Is your glass half full or half empty?
Full!   

71. What's the craziest thing you’ve done in the name of love?
Ummm.... moved to a different city where I didn't know anyone and didn't have a job. But that turned out ok. I got a good job, made myself some good friends, and married the guy. 

72. What three items would you take with you on a deserted island?
Assuming that I had food and water, I would take chapstick, a solar powered kindle (with an internet connection!), and a pillow. 

73. What was your favorite subject in school?
It's always been English.... reading, writing, and grammar.   

74. What's the most unusual thing you've ever eaten?
I've had escargot.    

75. Do you collect anything?
I collect books on my kindle, and my house collects dust.

76. Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion?

Not really.... I wish it was fashionable to be moderately overweight!

77. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I just took three different personality tests, and they all said i was ambivert, right in the middle. If i had to choose, I would say I am introvert, although I often force myself to be extrovert. 

78. Which of the five senses would you say is your strongest?
Hmmm.... I would say sight. 

79. Have you ever had a surprise party? (that was an actual surprise)
No.    

80. Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous?
No.... not that I know of! 





Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!