Friday, September 11, 2015

Q and A, Part 3

More questions and answers! 

41. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
ugh.... too many to count. 5 or 6 pairs of boots, 3 or 4 pairs of flip flops, 3 pairs of flats, 3 or 4 pairs of heels, 3 pairs of gym shoes, pair of hiking boots... plus probably several that I can't remember. Such is the life of a career girl. 

42. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
I want the ability to freeze my enemies. 

43. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Put in my two week notice. Peace out, job! 

44. What form of public transportation do you prefer? (air, boat, train, bus, car, etc.)
Air! All other forms of public transportation can suck it. 

   
45. What's your favorite zoo animal?
I love the giraffes at the San Francisco zoo.    

46. If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be?
The events of the past make you the person you are today.... But  there are a few things that I wish I had handled more maturely.    

47. If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be?
I'dneat with my husband and kiddos.... and my stepmother's grandmother, Grandma Alice. She never got to meet my kids. She would have loved them. 


48. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Just one   

49. What's the longest you've gone without sleep (and why)?
I need my sleep. But I used to work a graveyard shift, so I woke up at 9 pm, got to work at 11 pm, and worked until 7:30 am. As soon as my shift was over one day, I grabbed the boyfriend I had at the time and drove to Vegas (an 8 hour drive). I think with stops and everything, we got to the hotel at 5, and (much to my boyfriend's disappointment) I was probably asleep by 8. So, almost 24 hours. 
   
50. What's the tallest building you've been to the top in?
I've been to the top of the Stratosphere in Las Vegas.... it's 1,149 feet tall. 

51. Would you rather trade intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence?
Why can't I have both? 

   
52. How often do you buy clothes?
As often as I can! But on average, once a month.  
  
53. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
I don't think so. I've had some not-so-secret admirers. If you're someone's secret admirer, please let them know. You shouldn't keep it a secret. 

54. What's your favorite holiday?
Christmas.    

55. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?
I tried out for a play a couple years ago.... I thought that was pretty daring!    

56. What was the last thing you recorded on TV?
I don't have DVR. I think I was in Jr High the last time I recorded something.... Madonna's Blond Ambition tour was shown on HBO. I taped it and watched it constantly after that. I had the whole concert memorized.    

57. What was the last book you read?
I just finished The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty
   
58. What's your favorite type of foreign food?
Hmmmmm..... probably Italian. But Mexican is delicious, too!   

59. Are you a clean or messy person?
I'm pretty messy, but I long to be clean!
60. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
Probably Sandra Bullock.... but The Agent thinks I look just like Neve Campbell! 



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!