Monday, July 6, 2015

Weekend update-- Happy 4th!

Look at my little miss:


She's been waiting two years for her hair to be long enough to donate again. Finally, she had enough. 


11 inches, gone! I was worried that she would regret her decision, but she's totally happy with it! Thank the Lord! I just hope she still loves it when school starts next month! If any of those little punk 4th graders  say anything bad about it, I will have to get all mama bear on them!

Sigh. I remember what it was like to be 9. Not the best time. 

On Saturday, Bug made a cake:



It was red, white, and blue inside! 


In the evening, we went to my parents house for dinner and fireworks. 

I spent a lot of time playing with my camera, playing with the settings to get the best shots: 





I'm still working on it. But we did get a few fun shots of the kids playing with the sparklers:




Hope you all had a happy 4th! 


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

1 comment:

  1. try raising your f-stop and dropping the exposure. For the sparklers I'd go with something like f/12 & a 10 - 12 second exposure. Also, tripods for life, because no matter how still you think you can stand, you can't! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!