Thursday, July 30, 2015

Sad

I'm sad.

I'm not suicidal. I'm not even at a debilitating level of sadness. I can still function in life. I'm just... sad.

I'm sad because school is starting on Monday, and kids really didn't get to do anything that fun.
I'm sad because I have no close girlfriends.
I'm sad because even when one of my girlfriends did call me and wanted to hang out, I lied and said I had other plans.
I'm sad because I have absolutely no hope of getting the promotion I want.
I'm sad because I chose to lay on the couch all evening instead of interacting with the babies.
I'm sad because I can't share this with anyone I know in real life.
I'm sad because I need to lose 50 pounds.
I'm sad because the house is a mess.
I'm sad because everyone I know thinks I'm always happy, always the jokester.

I understand that these problems are really no different from what every other person has to face. And if these are the worse of my problems, my life is pretty good.

But that doesn't change how I feel.





Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!ie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!