Monday, May 18, 2015

Weekend Update-- still alive, but barely

Hi.

I'm still here.

I was on my death bed for awhile, but I think I might make it.

Actually, it was kinda nice. I was in bed every night by 7:30 and read a bunch. I've read three books so far in May alone.

BK  has been beyond naughty lately. I mean BEYOND. And just when we think it might have finally sunk in that maybe he's finally figuring it out, you know, that it's good to be good, then he big fat does something so naughty that it boggles my mind. Like he peed in his toy box at some point last week, although it took until Friday for us to find out where the smell was coming from. When we asked why he did it, he said it was because he was mad at us. What???? And that's your reaction?


We tossed all those toys. I mean, they had been sitting in pee for several days! SO gross. I'm not sure why he thought this would be a punishment for us, but I know that young children like to have control, and this was certainly a situation that he had control over!

It's 8:30 pm on Sunday as I write this and I am absolutely ready for bed, so here's some events from the weekend in pictures:

gunslingers

saloon girls 
feeding goats (and sheep and a llama)



daddy-son baseball pictures

This picture cracks me up! Look how hairy his face is! The Agent told him that he needed to start shaving soon, and BK got the biggest grin on his face! He's only 5! 






Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!