Monday, April 20, 2015

Weekend Update-- Ready for Bed!

It's 8:42 pm on Sunday as I write this. By the time I write it and add the pictures and whatnot, it will probably be close to 10.

I want to go to bed NOW.

Friday started out with me going to the school to watch this cutie sing and dance about the importance of going green:


He's so cute.... but then he messed it up throwing rocks at the school window. The start of a lovely weekend. 


On Saturday, we went to BK's baseball game, and that was a fabulous time. His punishment for throwing rocks was that he had to play the outfield. He didn't even care, he just loves the game. And, I know he's only 5, and I'm his mama, but he is INCREDIBLY talented! He caught a ball from center field in the third inning and threw it all the way home. The boy has an arm! 



Always ready.... even in the out field. Can't say as much for Coach Daddy!


After the game, I left The Agent and the kids at home to fend for themselves while I had a GNO. My two girlfriends and I went out to dinner and then to a comedy show. We love comedy shows-- such a great way to de-stress!

On Sunday, Bug had a birthday party, so I used the opportunity to indulge in a treat: 

Peach green tea lemonade-- my favorite summertime treat! 


I didn't buy anything all that exciting-- a bunch of cleaning products, new shoes for BK, groceries for the week-- but I did find three new books to ass to my Amazon wish list: 



Can't wait to start my Summer beach reading!

What did you do this weekend? Anything fun?




Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!