Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Molly's Musings-- Nothin' Much

Hi! It's Molly again.

Can you believe it? No one in the family took a SINGLE picture of me all week. The Soft Lady took this picture of me a couple of weeks and it's still her favorite.




I am like twice this size now.

It was pretty slow around these parts this week. I am doing much better about going outside to go to the bathroom-- I only had one accident all week. 

My favorite person in the world right now is The Tall Man. I wait for him to lay down on the couch and then I take a running leap so I can curl up next to him. Luckily, he lays on the couch a lot, so I don't have to wait very long. 

It turns out that I am kind of a  sucky watch dog. The neighbors had some maintenance men working in their backyard the other day, and Mama Dog was going crazy! Barking and growling at the fence.... it was really making it hard to get in my 10 am nap. The Soft Lady was actually a little annoyed with ME, of all people! She said I need to learn to be a better guard dog. But seriously, what is there to guard? They were in the NEIGHBOR'S yard, not ours. If they were to step foot into our yard, then they better watch out! Grrr!

The Tall Man has been talking about taking me camping lately. He says it's important to get me socialized at a young age. I'm all for it! I hear there are SQUIRRELS in the mountains! 

Until next time! 


 
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!