Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Molly's Musings-- Livin' the Dream

Hi! It's Molly again.

It was pretty quiet around these parts for the week, and The Soft Lady is all paranoid about her computer, so she's not going to let me play on it for very long. Apparently SOMEBODY--  not mentioning any names-- was chewing on a cord and it made something go haywire. But I hear that The Tall Man is a genius and was able to fix it, so all is right with the world again.

The most exciting thing that happened this week is that it rained, so I got to play in the mud for a bit!



The Soft Lady wasn't very excited to see that, and she threatened to give me yet another bath.

There has been some discussion on whether or not I think I'm human. Let me make one thing abundantly clear. I know I am a dog. I'm thankful I am a dog! All other creatures WISH they were a dog, especially the STINKIN' CATS.

But yes, I admit, I enjoy the finer things in life, namely the sofa. I'm not sure why Mama Dog insists on sleeping on the floor when there is a giant dog bed in the middle of the living room?



What can I say? I'm living the dream.




 
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!