Friday, April 3, 2015

1000-- A Measure of Success?

This is my 1000th post. I started this blog on November 1, 2010, so that means this little blog has been around for about 4 and a half years.



Is the accomplishment of writing 1000 posts a measure of success? Eh. I mean, I guess it's something to be proud of. I've been writing over 200  posts a year, and there's something to be said that even though this blog doesn't get a million hits a day, I've stuck with it, nurtured it, loved it.

Yes, I love my little blog.

So, now that I've hit 1000 posts, it's time to think about where I want to go in the next 1000 posts. I use the blog as an online diary,  chronicling my life's happenings, so there will certainly be more of that. But I kinda need to find a niche. Like I went to school to be a teacher, so maybe I should be teaching something? Or I had dreams of becoming a writer, maybe I could post more fictional pieces. Or maybe I could write about what I know, like the struggles of being a working mom.

Or maybe I could write about all of the above, like I've been doing.

Have you hit 1000 yet? How did it feel?



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!