Thursday, March 19, 2015

Looking Forward to Flowers!

Spring is finally here and it's Spring break! I already posted the picture of our Spring Fling Bucket list, but here it is again: 


After I  posted  this, I noticed I forgot to include one of my favorite spring time activities, which is planting flowers! A few flowers in the yard really makes it feel like spring, so I'm sure that one of the fun things we will do is plant flowers, because that's something I must do every single year. 

One of my favorite flowers right now are Hydrangeas. I am told that they are very easy to grow. I see so many beautiful yards in my neighborhood: looking like this: 



link

link

Aren't they so beautiful? 

So every year, I buy hydrangeas. 

And every year, my front porch planter looks like this: 





I'm looking forward to filling my barrel with Hydrangeas again.... at least temporarily! 

What are you looking forward to this Spring? 


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

4 comments:

  1. Laughing at your front porch...mine looks VERY similar! Hydrangeas are gorgeous though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hydrangeas but, unfortunately, they don't do well in my climate. Zinnias on the other hand do very well. I am anxious to get some planted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hydrangeas are my ultimate favorite too - linked to such sweet memories of my grandmother. I'm planning to try my hand at them this year too so we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Hydrangeas but they don't grow here. I used to plant lots of flowers but the older I get the less it appeals to me. Now I do a row of roses and two planter pots by the front steps. That seems to be enough. Stopping by from mama kats kelley at the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!