Monday, January 19, 2015

Weekend Update


Another weekend!

This week went by so fast! Part of it was because I was on my death bed for the first part of the week. Ugh! So sick!

You would think after not eating for two days and after not drinking for a week, I would have lost some weight. No, not so much.

Our weekend was pretty uneventful.  Friday after work we stayed home and I caught up on the Downton Abbey  episode I missed last week and gave myself a face mask.


I live an exciting life, let me tell you.

On Saturday, it was my stepmother's birthday, so we went to their house for the day. Her favorite gift was what I can only describe as a onesie:


It even has feet. My dad got it for her, and I can only hope he meant it as a joke. But she loved it and said she would wear it every night while watching tv.

Afterwards, the kids went outside and played football with my dad:



I have a feeling that my dad slept very well that night. 

Sunday was spent buying groceries, doing laundry and relaxing in front of the TV. The weekend went by way too fast and I'm already back at work! The Agent and the kids are home today for the holiday, but there's no rest for this wicked girl. 

Have yourself a great week! 


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!