Friday, January 23, 2015

Hey Honey! A review

I subscribe to Ipsy, which gives me a make up bag with 4-5 samples of makeup each month (for $10 a month).  It's usually stuff that I wouldn't normally buy for myself,  but it's all nice, high quality products, so I thought it would be fun to do a review of one of the products every once in awhile, in case you might want to try it out for yourself!

The first product I'm going to review is Hey Honey Exfoliating Mask.

I don't typically buy masks. They just don't hit my must buy list when I'm at the store. That's why I was excited to see this exfoliating mask in my Ipsy bag this month. I locked myself in the bathroom right away to try it out. The instructions were pretty simple: moisturize your face, apply a light layer of the mask to your face, let it sit for 20 minutes, peel it off, reapply the moisturizer. 

Here I am right out of the shower, no make up on:


And here I am, after applying the mask. 


The instructions said to leave it on for 20 minutes, so I used the time to dry my hair. Here's what I looked like 20 minutes later: 



Now it's time to take off the mask. I wish it was a different color so it would be easier to take off. But a few wide open mouth yawns helped break it up a bit. FYI, I look absolutely crazy here: 


And here I am, with the mask off and ready to leave for the day! 



I really liked the feel and the smell of the mask, and my skin felt soft for a full 5 minutes after that. But after that, it was just normal. And I don't really see a huge different in the before and after. Let's see them, side by side: 



Eh. 
So, would I buy it again? Well, yes.... but I can't find anywhere to buy it, other than online. It would be a lot easier if you could buy it at Target or Sephora! 

Final call: B-
Biggest advantage: smells pretty, doesn't irritate my skin
Biggest disadvantage: I can't find it anywhere but online, dries clear so it's hard to see


Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10 a month.  Check it out here!

(All opinions are mine. I paid for this product. But feel free to send me free stuff and I will review it. Particularly a new Mercedes.)


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!