Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Lovely's Favorite Things

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens....


1. Fekkai shampoo for color treated hair

Fekkai Salon Professional Color Care Technician Shampoo - 8 fl oz


I am in LOVE with this shampoo lately! At $20 a bottle, it's a little expensive. But oh Lord! It makes my hair feel like silk. I asked for a bottle for Christmas!

2. Chipotle


They opened a Chipotle in the same shopping center as my office. This was a mistake. I go there several times a week. My favorite thing to order is a burrito bowl. So delicious!

3. Black Friday
I am SO excited about Black Friday! Not because there's any great deals out there. There's nothing that I've seen so far that I HAVE to have. But I love the fun of it. My dad, stepmother, and step-grandmother make a whole day of it, and I try to get as much of my Christmas shopping done as I can.

4. Black Licorice


Black licorice is one of my favorite treats. I think one of the main reasons I like it so much is because no one else does, so I get to enjoy it all myself! BK has also adopted my love for the licorice, so I occasionally have to share a piece with him, but for the most part it's mine, all mine!

5. The Walking Dead


This is the BEST show on television right now! Yeah, it's violent. Make sure the kids are in bed before you start watching it. But I love the character development, and the relationships that the characters have with each other. And oh yeah, there's zombies, too. But really, that's secondary.

6. These guys



They're so dang cute.


Mama’s Losin’ It


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

3 comments:

  1. I always thought I was the only one in the world that liked black licorice - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burrito Fridays are better when they turn into Chipotle Fridays! As you can guess, I love Chipotle too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If The Walking Dead didn't go on so late I would probably have no problem pairing it with Chipotle :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!