Monday, September 15, 2014

Weekend Update

Another weekend in the books!

Friday is typically our pizza and movie night, but The Agent didn't feel like pizza, so we all got in the car and went to Chili's for dinner. They make fantastic guac, right at your table, so you know it's fresh! So good! It's a good thing I ate a lot of it, because the chicken enchiladas I ordered were NOT the best thing ever.

On Saturday, The Agent worked. Again. Let me tell you, I'm getting pretty of sick  of playing single parent every weekend! I guess I should be thankful for the extra money, but I am exhausted! I punished him by doing a whole lot of nothing all day.

When The Agent came home, we made plans to have dinner with my parents, so we met at a Mexican restaurant and had a chicken taco salad and a margarita (WAY better than Chili's. I'm not sure why I thought Chili's could make Mexican food).

On Sunday, I went shopping with my girlfriend. I was late leaving to go pick her up and this happened while I was backing out of the garage:



Crap.

I put that out of my head and engaged in some retail therapy! It was 93 degrees outside, but the stores know that Fall is on the way, and I'm ready to get my leggings and Uggs out! I bought 4 sweaters, 3 shirts, 3 dresses, and a bunch of jewelry (oh, and three candles from Bath and Body Works). It sounds likes there's going to be a fashion show post in the future!

Meanwhile, The Agent and the kids stays home and did the grocery shopping for the week. Sweet!

Ready to tackle another week? Let's hit it! OH! I almost forgot! I lost weight this week! I'm down 20.5 pounds!

 
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!