Days until Cruise: 128
Current Weight: 218
Current pant size: Friday was a size 16 day :(
Pounds left to lose: 43
Goals from last week:
1. Drink 100 ounces of water at least twice this week. Success. I am very full. And not thirsty at all.
2. Go Monday through Friday without drinking any soda. Success!
3. Do 10 sit ups on three different days. Blah to this goal.
4. Invite the new friend to lunch. No, this didn't happen. But we had people over on both Friday and Saturday nights, so I am being more social. I consider this a partial success.
5. Do not eat at my desk at work all week (this was a big problem last week). No. But I was better than last week.
Here's a picture that The Agent took of me while I was trying to do some work from home:
|Apparently this is only picture that was taken of me last week.|
For this week, I only have one goal.
1. Find a fabulous dress to wear to Tahoe.
I have six weeks before I go to Lake Tahoe for the weekend with 5 of my closest friends. We are going dancing on Saturday night, and I need a dress to wear. I've been looking online, and this is what I've found:
|4. link-- I know this looks like the last dress, but they are distinctly different.|
|6. link-- Bug picked this one out. WAY out of my comfort zone.|
|12. link-- this is another one that Bug picked out. I could not possibly go out in public in this.|
OK, so you can probably tell that I feel most comfortable in an A-line style-- fitted at the waist, but flares out at the hips. And I want to look fabulous, and black is so slimming, but green or blue would really bring out my eyes.
The form fitting dresses look great on the models.... I don't think they'll look as flattering on me.
Are there any that you love? What's the the perfect dress for a bigger girl, with a big chest and a relatively smaller waist?