Friday, February 15, 2013
January in Pictures
Happy post-Valentine's Day! Hope you were all doing what you love yesterday.
Here's what we were up to in January:
1. BK looks super cool in a hat.
2. He gets tired without a nap.
3. Me and my little kitten. She appears to have some sort of stunted growth issue. She's roughly the same size as when we got her in October.
4. Sweet Baby Bug
1. Another picture of Willow.
2. Bug's go-to pose when she's getting her picture taken.
3. My bedroom needs to be cleaned. Don't judge me.
4. She sleeps.
4. The kitties love each other.
1. The Agent, in the middle of some kind of honey-do project.
2. BK and I went out to lunch one Saturday and he about freaked out waiting.
3. Artwork by Bug.
4. He's trying to be shy.
1. Bug took this picture of me while waiting in a lobby.
2. BK is camouflaged. You can't see him!
3. Artwork by BK.
4. Bug's first purchase with her allowance money.
5. Daddy and BK going for a ride!
1. He sleeps.
2. Ash. Also known as Fatty, Lover Boy, or Damn-that-cat-is-huge.
3. The delicate princess kitten.
4. Happy 100th day of school! Bug celebrated by hot gluing 100 pennies to her shirt.
What's new with you?